Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Welcome To Christmas Acres

Welcome to my little spot on the web. I am a Canadian woman who loves all things Christmas. Christmas has always been special to me because it's a time of hope. It's a time when we all strive to be better people, and we tend to put others ahead of ourselves. I'd love to be able to describe what exactly it is I love about Christmas, but I am tired, sleep deprived, and have a beautiful little girl asleep on my lap, so perhaps I will try sometime when I'm feeling a little more poetic. For now, let me just say that no other time of year gives me as much faith in humanity as Christmas.

I'm new to blogging, and I'm not even sure what direction this blog is going to take. It may focus largely on Christmas planning, or it might tend towards the struggles of raising a little one in this world. I've read many blogs that were supposed to be about one thing only to see them veer off in a completely different direction. So, with that said, I will quit my exhausted rambling and allow these thoughts to stand as a placeholder on my little blog until I can think of something better to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment